Experience the benefits of volunteering for your community...
- Discover personal strengths and talents;
- Develop problem solving and communication skills;
- Strengthen social ties to your community;
- Share your professional skills;
- Find new interests and hobbies;
- Learn new skills and challenge yourself;
- FUN. Make new friends, socialize; and
- Enhance your community and create a sense of belonging.
No matter how much (or little) time you have, we would love to hear from you! Get to know your neighbours and connect to your community while having fun volunteering with great people.
Contact Keltie at 780-963-6326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.