Time to plan your next event? Look no further - big or small we've hosted it all!
Contact our Hall Booking Coordinator - Maureena Goerz at 780-288-5242 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Hall Bookings
Our facility is perfect for Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Reunions, Bridal and Baby Showers or Club Activities. Bright and modern, the hall features a bar, stage, hardwood dance floor and recently renovated kitchen. We are wheelchair accessible and can comfortably accommodate 190 people (meal seating capacity 198).
Hall dimensions – 58'x48'; 18' ceilings; 20'x50' hardwood dance floor
- Full kitchen (2 gas ovens, large cooler, dishwasher, ample counter space, microwave, coffee urns, cooking pots, dinnerware and cutlery);
- Lockable bar area (Freezer, large cooler, sink);
- 29 five-foot round, 11 eight-foot and 11 five-foot rectangular tables;
- 200 cloth chairs;
- Stage (podium); and
- Outdoor covered patio with weather curtains and shed containing a large BBQ grill, outdoor washrooms.
Not provided: linens, decorations, sound system, projector, screen, dishcloths & towelsOutdoor amenities (including adjacent school grounds)
- Two baseball diamonds;
- Soccer field;
- Running track; and
- Horse shoe pits.
- A large unserviced, grassy area behind east ball diamond (Not recommended during extended inclement weather).
- Fire pits (Bring your firewood and obtain a fire permit).
Frequently Asked Questions
- To book the hall, a contract must be signed by BOTH the renter and Hall Booking Coordinator and a cashable damage deposit provided by the renter.
- Pending bookings (without a contract and/or deposit) will be given one week to secure their date if there is another interested renter.
- Renters must be over the age of 25.
- A valid liquor license is required to serve alcohol.
- Third Party liability insurance ($2 million) must be purchased by the renter that names Muir Lake Community League and Parkland County as the ‘additional insured’ parties . Proof of insurance must be provided prior to rental date.